Your gift is a powerful one!
Harmony School’s mission is to prepare young people to live in and contribute to a heterogeneous democratic country. We do this by sensitizing young people to the delicate balance needed in a democracy between individual growth and community responsibility. We are dedicated to the development of the whole student: we teach critical thinking and academic skills, nurture each student’s unique voice, all while promoting physical, social, emotional, and creative growth.
Your donation will help ensure that all who want to benefit from an education at Harmony School’s excellent legacy of education can do so. Harmony School uses its funding for student scholarships, classroom supplies, clubs and field trips. Harmony School is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, so your gift is tax-deductible! You can donate directly to the school, even to a specific program or for a specific purpose!
Give to Harmony Today!
Thank you for contributing to Harmony’s beautiful story!
Gifts made through this form go through GiveLively which allows you to make payments through your bank account or to use Stripe as a credit card processor. If you would like to give to Harmony’s Scholarship fund with Sagamore Institute, please CLICK HERE.
Want to make an even bigger impact?
A large portion of your donation can come dollar for dollar off your Indiana state income tax bill.
When you make a donation to Harmony School’s Scholarship Fund with Sagamore Institute, you can TRIPLE your impact! For every $1,000 you contribute, your out-of-pocket expense could be as little as $315.
You can also give to a specific fund or sponsorship.
Harmony invites you to give to a sponsorship or fund of your choice to help with specific events and needs. These donations can be added to your “cart” here on the site which moves you through the same PayPal payment process we use for student tuition, fees, and products like Harmony School t-shirts.
- Harmony Offsite Program (HOP)dev2_blpppp2020-01-17T11:41:06-05:00
- International Student Programdev2_blpppp2020-01-17T11:39:04-05:00
- K- 6 Classdev2_blpppp2020-01-17T11:18:09-05:00
- 5th & 6th Gradedev2_blpppp2020-01-17T11:32:49-05:00
- 3rd & 4th Gradedev2_blpppp2020-01-17T11:34:29-05:00
- 1st & 2nd Gradedev2_blpppp2020-01-17T11:35:28-05:00
- High Schooldev2_blpppp2020-01-17T11:30:05-05:00
- School Philosophydev2_blpppp2020-01-08T10:29:49-05:00
- School Curriculumdev2_blpppp2020-01-04T16:38:47-05:00