2016 Harmony School Holiday Follies: Wednesday, December 21st 6:30 p.m.
About the Holiday Follies:
The Harmony School Holiday Follies (Follies) is a student (ages 3-18) designed Variety Show where students (and sometimes guests) create an original act and perform the act in front of over 450+ people. Harmony students also run the lighting, sound and stage work for the show. The Follies give our students an opportunity to feel comfortable in front of an audience and be a star on stage! The Follies is a great example of Harmony’s emphasis on creativity and self-expression giving. Each year the Follies is taped by the local Community Access Television Services (CATS) and we have been told it is regularly one of their most requested programs for broadcast.
Did You Know:
- 150 students participate in the Follies each year.
- 450+ guests attend the Follies each year.
- 210 students (ages 3-18) attend Harmony School.
- 76% of Harmony students receive a scholarship.
- Thousands of people visit the Harmony Gym each year.
- The Harmony Gym is home to the 2016-17 Bloomington Winter Farmer’s Market.