Come celebrate with us!
- Register Now for the 34th Annual Harmony School Golf Outing!
- IU and Harmony School partner on children’s woodland gardening initiative
- Article About and Pictures from the 2013 Harmony Open House!
- Student vs. Staff Basketball Game
Below are some excerpts from the February 2014 Newsletter:
- 3rd and 4th Grade News Every week, the students in the 3rd/4th grade class have been writing weekly reflections. They reflect on things they’ve learned, times when they were helpful, things they are proud of, things they found challenging, highlights of the week, and goals for the following week. We’d like to share some of their reflections with you.I am ...
- Middle School News January was a short month with all of our snow days and other delays due to weather. Social Action Day was a huge success and most of our students decided to join us for the celebration rather than having a day off! Now we are looking towards Multicultural Month in March. Students also will be choosing ...
- News from Jamie’s Class In Modern Novel, we just finished Michel Faber’s Under the Skin. We are writing essays on the book and how it relates to the themes of industrial farming and empathy. In class, we are viewing the film Amelie before we jump into the first chapter of Chinua Achebe’s poignant Things Fall Apart. In ESL, we got ...